Please click play as you scroll through by Blog- Theme Music

The sound clip is the type of music we want to use on are finished film opening, it has a dark atmosphere and will suit a stalker with a hiden identity.

Sunday 25 October 2009

Photoshop development

We have been set a task to produce a front cover of a magazine for the school. It had to be relevant to students and could be aimed at just sport, just studies or wider and for all.

I decided to keep mine wide as then i could find it easier to fill with ideas. We had to keep to guildlines such as the rule of three colours to keep it looking professional and tidy. I choose to keep to blue,green, black and dark grey. i think this worked well and im happy with my overall front cover and my contents page.

I shall upload the two pictures onto my blog so you to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment